Soft Tissue Injuries
Soft Tissue Therapy involves the assessment, treatment and management of muscles, tendons and ligaments, used to treat injuries, pain and dysfunction of the musculoskeletal system. A very hands-on treatment that usually combines deep tissue massage; facilitated stretching and advanced techniques. I also give homecare advice to ensure a successful outcome for even chronic or long-term problems. And may include a Postural assessment to help bring you back into optimal alignment and musculoskeletal health.
I use a variety of deep tissue massage and advanced soft tissue methods, neuro muscular techniques (NMT), muscle energy techniques (MET), soft tissue release (STR), positional release technique (PRT), myofascial release techniques (MFR) and trigger point techniques.
I also offer advice on long term improvement through remedial exercise and can advise on nutrition to help in your recovery.
If you are experiencing conditions such as lower back pain, tight and aching shoulders, a stiff neck, repetitive strain injuries. poor posture or many other conditions that are causing you unease and wearing you down, then please feel free to contact me so that we may discuss how I may be able to help you.
- Back pain, neck or joint pain
- Ease pain from tight muscles
- Speed up recovery after injury
- Increased mobility and flexability
- Shoulder injuries and problems (Frozen Shoulder)
- Headaches associated with posture and musculoskeletal problems
- Postural related problems (Chronic)
- Sports and Occupational/work related injuries (Back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, wrist, ankle, foot or hand
- Tennis/Golfers Elbow and Golfers shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscular Spasms
- Foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Runners Knee
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Lymphatic drainage
- Poor sleep
- Aid relaxation
- Problems through tension and stress