Injuries, Post-Operative Recovery & Persistent Pain
If you have an injury, ache or pain, that does not seem to be improving, or the same problem keeps coming back, then this is the treatment for you. Do we rest, use ice or heat, move more, carry on training, ignore it till it goes away? Or you just want to move better so you can do the things you want to do.
What we do?
- Support you using massage/soft tissue techniques and manual therapy
- Help you understand why you are in pain
- Movement and exercise to help with recovery
- Agree on a plan and goals
The treatment will be specific to you and your needs and lifestyle. Whether it is a recent injury or a more chronic/persistent pain (over 12weeks) that is impacting your life and stopping you doing the things you like to do.
How do we do it?
- Assessing your movement & pain
- Looking at what affects your pain (what makes it better/worse)
- Agreeing on a treatment plan for your needs
- Keep changing the plan as you progress
- By listening to your story
This is a client centred approach and may include manual therapy, massage, exercises to help with your rehabilitation, strengthening and exploring movement. setting goals and helping you achieve them. Using our knowledge of pain science and rehabilitation.
Soft Tissue Therapy/Remedial & Sports Massage Therapist, offering Reflexology, Deep Tissue Massage & Sports Massage sessions in Dover near Folkestone in Kent with easy access from Deal, Folkestone, Hythe, Sandwich and Canterbury, Using the latest evidence to treat pain and discomfort.