Online appointments are a very convenient and effective way to help you with long or short term goals for managing those injuries or aches and pains.
A great way to stay in touch and modify and change or adapt your treatment plan without the hassle of having to come in for an appointment.
We do not always need a physical treatment. Ongoing help and support can be more valuable in the long term, by helping you to help yourself.
Who is it for?
Anyone that needs help and support with aches and pains or discomfort that are grinding you down, follow up appointments to keep you on track with your exercises and rehab goals.
Just want to move better? Perfect!
- Recovering from injury and need help and support to speed up your recovery
- Support if you have started a new activity or sport and need some advice
- Chronic/persistent pain help
- Understanding pain
- Would like to move better
- Updating your exercises and checking in on your progress
- Long-term support for more complicated issues
I was in yelping pain in my back, doubled over, Michael watched me try to move and from what he saw was able to accurately see the cause of my pain.
He showed me some simple exercises and stretches, areas to massage. He also emailed me a good recovery exercise plan.
He called me two days later to follow up & with further advice.
I am on the mend, many thanks to Michael. He is professional and cares about his clients getting the desired results.
Highly recommend. Amazing results." Jane Barkshire-Amer